Calling All Creators, Influencers and Visionaries
makeSEA for Designers, Education, Labs, and Makerspaces
Store, organize, visualize, track and share your projects your way. A Content Management System that gives you the opportunity to incorporate augmented (AR) or virtual (VR) reality.
Content Management that provides safe private and public spaces
Every makeSEA Project Space comes fully equipped with a 3D project library to store, organize, version, and share 3D print designs and supporting collateral.
Users and teams can curate their own private libraries of Projects and supporting material of all types. Everything is protected and version-controlled. Projects can be shared to private or public audiences.
- Establish a safe private, or organization-branded space for yourself, a lab, educational institution or maker space.
- Protect designs automatically for download and generate web safe distributive versions that cannot be used without your knowledge or permission.
- Make projects freely accessible or limit access to authorized users.
- Use version control to track changes and rollback.
Download the makeSEA Catapult App for AR/VR
When you download the Catapult App you have the option of sharing and collaborating on projects using augmented (AR) or virtual reality (VR) with the AR/VR device of your choice. Show them your vision as you share in the same space or remotely.
Your makeSEA Project Space allows teams to collaborate on projects that can evolve over time. Track the evolution of designs that span time or multiple terms and the contributions of many.
- Easy, inline edited Project spaces make publishing and updating as easy as click-and-type.
- Audit-enabled attribution guarantees credit for every individual contribution to each project.
- Teams can collaborate privately, share across the community, or to the world, and keep track of the distribution of protected assets.
Content that lasts and evolves
Your makeSEA Project Space includes a 3D asset library to store, organize, version, and distribute your 3D print designs publicly, or privately.
- Every single entry or update to the system is recorded, versioned, and can be retrieved, including Project descriptions, assets, metadata and all supporting collateral.
- Back up your IP claims with a living historical record of designs as they evolve over time and cross-purpose: all entries and updates to project collateral are time-stamped and auditable for historical record.
- makeSEA supports custom metadata models for your catalog that are meaningful to your audience and purpose and can include virtually any important parametric details: application/fit, materials or output-specific information, test and quality control data, etc.
- Project assets can propagate to other projects while keeping track of all lineage and attribution.
- Metadata set can evolve and grow as objects are mashed up and reused.
Rich library of free material
Every makeSEA Project Space comes pre-populated with amazing makeSEA 3D projects ready to use.
- Many projects are suitable for multidisciplinary learning and can be used by individuals or an entire team.
- Free access to incredible 3D printed projects including a brushless motor, wind turbine, water turbine, utility parts like snaps, fits, and hinges and much more.
- Learn how to produce professional-grade documentation using real-world examples: makeSEA sample content serves as an excellent guide.