Please Sign In to contribute to the wiki.
- FEATURED - makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v.2
- FEATURED - makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Project
- How To & Tips and Tricks
- makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v0 (prototype)
- makeSEA Analysis - Brushless Motor - Selecting the Magnets
- makeSEA Analysis - Magnetic PLA - Electromagnetic Tests
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Isolation
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Resistance
- makeSEA Knowledge - Magnetic PLA - Heavy Metal Clog
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Flex Profill Filament
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2X
- makeSEA Mash Market Library of Useful Objects
- makeSEA Propellers
- makeSEA Solar Water Distiller
- makeSEA Water Turbine
- makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Parts List
We recently heard from Manes Cabanas, Associate Professor at the Universidad de Oviedo in Spain. He has used the makeSEA brushless motor as a teaching tool for his students in Electrical...
Heat is an important consideration when working with 3D printable ABS and PTEG materials.
When Christoph designed, printed and load tested version 1 (the second version) of the makeSEA brushless motor, he had some concerns about how many RPMs the rotor could sustain without breaking apart.