Please Sign In to contribute to the wiki.
- FEATURED - makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v.2
- FEATURED - makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Project
- How To & Tips and Tricks
- makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v0 (prototype)
- makeSEA Analysis - Brushless Motor - Selecting the Magnets
- makeSEA Analysis - Magnetic PLA - Electromagnetic Tests
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Isolation
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Resistance
- makeSEA Knowledge - Magnetic PLA - Heavy Metal Clog
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Flex Profill Filament
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2X
- makeSEA Mash Market Library of Useful Objects
- makeSEA Propellers
- makeSEA Solar Water Distiller
- makeSEA Water Turbine
- makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Parts List
Compel your audience with
The fastest way to organize and share your content
as if you are together with your audience, in real life.
(using next-generation mixed reality)
It's time to change the way you think about communicating, teaching, and design.
Time to change the way you capture and curate evolving ideas.
Use makeSEA + Catapult for mixed reality and spatial collaboration to share your vision and inspire your audience with content that you create.
Catapult your vision, in real-time together, for FREE.
It's as easy as a social media post:
Create an account, start a project and upload your content from most any content source1.
Launch Catapult on your VR or XR compatible device2.
Share and collaborate using your own spatial content, with others together in real-time, in the same physical space and remotely.
Enabling augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (XR),
and spatial computing for everyday use.SM
1:Catapult requires assets saved in GLB, OBJ, FBX or MP4 (standard 720p, 1080p, or 3K 360˚ spherical surround format), or a makeSCENE package for live over-the-air collaboration with shared spatial content. See the how-to guide for hints and instructions on how to easily export or convert content from most 3D authoring tools and platforms. 2:makeSEA supports Oculus Quest 2, Magic Leap 1, and Microsoft Hololens 2, makeSEA for Enterprise supports additional client devices; contact us for more information.