Click here to edit your project summary. You can include inline images if you prefer.
- Uses a Liferay URL filter to catch urls /glbconvert/*
- Expected in the form: '/glbconvert/companyId/folderId/fileEntryId/dlName/version/fileType/fileName'
- Node server located in dev at /webapps/liferay-2p/glbserver', run with "node glbserver.js" from that directory
- Config located at /glbserver/config.json. Port currently set to 8089
- GLBs saved at /glbserver/glb/ under companyId-fileEntryId-majorVersion-minorVersion.glb
- fileName is the name of the file that will be returned. I typically take the original file and return it with -CONVERTED.glb (e.g ice.fbx -> ice-CONVERTED.glb)
- For FBXs, the file is copied to a temp folder /glbserver/temp before conversion because fbx2gltf likes to use the original file location as a temp directory and I didnt want it writing things in the doc lib
Supports three conversions: