Back

Engine 600 is effective

Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Engine 600 is effective
Answer
12/5/18 1:04 AM
I'm not sure, so ask people, what is the evaluation of the 600 engine
0 (0 Votes)

Check Out the makeSEA Mash Market for a collection of useful designs related to this Wiki article.

How To & Tips and Tricks

1. Create your account First create an account with makeSEA.com. Click on the Register Free link at the top of any page. After you click on the link you will be taken to this page...

FEATURED - makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v.2

This page has moved to Christoph Laimer's projects and may be accessed here .  

FrontPage

Please Sign In to contribute to the wiki.

makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2X

Printing Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2X There are nice new 3D-printable materials. How cool would it be to design objects which contain materials with different...

makeSEA Propellers

Propellers (see also,  Brushless Motor v2  re generator) Idea / Motivation Design a parametric propeller, useful as a fan or for an RC-plane. Basically I wanted to know,...

makeSEA Solar Water Distiller

makeSEA Solar Water Distiller Idea / Requirements Design a 3d-printable system which can clean polluted water. There are systems, where the water is initially cleaned with...

makeSEA Water Turbine

makeSEA Water Turbine Idea / Requirements Build a 3d-printable water turbine re-using the brushless motor / generator design. In contrast to the wind turbine this system should produce...

makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Flex Profill Filament

Printing “Flex ProFill” Filament Introduction/Summary There are many different types of filament-materials available for 3d-printing, and the variety is extended continuously. In...

makeSEA Analysis - Magnetic PLA - Electromagnetic Tests

Magnetic PLA -Electromagnetic Tests Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta must be useful as core of an electromagnet. Without knowing its physical properties, I just built a brushless motor using...

makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Resistance

Printing Conductive PLA from ProtoPasta with Replicator 2X - Resisitance After suceeding with printing magnetic PLA, it wasn't a big problem to print conductive PLA. This material behaves very...