Please Sign In to contribute to the wiki.
- FEATURED - makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v.2
- FEATURED - makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Project
- How To & Tips and Tricks
- makeSEA 3D Printed Brushless Motor v0 (prototype)
- makeSEA Analysis - Brushless Motor - Selecting the Magnets
- makeSEA Analysis - Magnetic PLA - Electromagnetic Tests
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Isolation
- makeSEA Analysis - Printing Conductive PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2x - Resistance
- makeSEA Knowledge - Magnetic PLA - Heavy Metal Clog
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Flex Profill Filament
- makeSEA Knowledge - Printing Magnetic PLA from Proto Pasta with Replicator 2X
- makeSEA Mash Market Library of Useful Objects
- makeSEA Propellers
- makeSEA Solar Water Distiller
- makeSEA Water Turbine
- makeSEA windpowerWriter Wind Turbine Parts List
Augmented Reality (AR) is poised to bring dramatic changes to everyday life, so its not hard to imagine that it is already impacting the workplace. AR technology dates back to the mid-1990s,...
No matter what industry you are in, your trade show booth and the image you present is your show piece and influences the perception others have of your company and brand. In the trade...
Recently I made a move to another state and in the process decided to have a small house built rather than rent or buy something I would need to put significant money into immediately. The...
As 3D printing is evolving it is pretty much mainstream coursework in institutions of higher learning. The departments of engineering, architecture, fine arts, and medical have incorporated...
Change can sometimes be difficult and a little intimidating but the use of augmented reality as part of your marketing, sales and even training efforts is rapidly becoming main stream. One...
We recently heard from Manes Cabanas, Associate Professor at the Universidad de Oviedo in Spain. He has used the makeSEA brushless motor as a teaching tool for his students in Electrical...
Heat is an important consideration when working with 3D printable ABS and PTEG materials.
When Christoph designed, printed and load tested version 1 (the second version) of the makeSEA brushless motor, he had some concerns about how many RPMs the rotor could sustain without breaking apart.