No matter what industry you are in, your trade show booth and the image you present is your show piece and influences the perception others have of your company and brand.
In the trade show booth environment Augmented Reality (AR) provides exhibitors a chance to immerse attendees in a unique brand experience. Now you can wow your competitors with the use of advanced 3D visualization technology and create interest from current and prospective clients. With the help of AR you are no longer bound by the limitations of your booth size or the high costs of transporting equipment to a show. AR allows you to place computer-generated images on top of a real-world setting.
Imagine being able to show case a new piece of equipment too large to transport to the show, or demonstrating the unique differences between two or more models, or visually going through all options available for the product—all without having to have the product physically at the show.
There are many benefits to using technology in your marketing strategy and enhancing your trade show booth with AR. As you build buzz you will also:
- Increase foot traffic to your booth and increase attendee engagement;
- Wow competitors with the use of advanced 3D visualization technology;
- Increase productivity and save on time and costs. Customers can try before they buy and view options in real time - leading to better consumer satisfaction, fewer returns, fewer post-sale hassles;
- Showcase new products and large cumbersome equipment in real time - even without the product on-site;
- Give more in-depth details on a product visually. This immersive shopping experience builds customer interest and confidence.
makeSEA has the ability to hybrid render and visualize large, complex, 3D models. Interested in learning more? makeSEA and the Magic Leap technology can transform an existing or new trade show booth with the addition of Augmented Reality. Contact Us for a free trial or demonstration.